Did you know Wholesale Beds can arrange direct containers to your warehouse, or even direct to your customer?
If you have space availability, there are savings to be made if ordering containers and we arrange direct delivery to you!
The reasons we can offer reductions are:
- Unloading Container Costs: We do not have to pay staff to unload the containers.
- Storage Costs: We do not have to allocate space in our warehouses.
- Delivery Costs: We do not have to deliver the goods on our vehicles.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING CONTAINERS:
- Guaranteed Stock: You can tailor the products to suit your container (please see information below about MOQ’s for products and categories). This ensures you do not run out of stock, and you can re-order if need be.
- Own Branding: although Wholesale Beds do not put their logo on the boxes, the product name is. You can choose (at no extra cost) to have your own company logo on it, and also your own product name to make it totally unique to you.
- Direct To Your Customer: If you are installing the products yourselves, and your customer has the room, we can arrange for the container to be delivered direct to them. You would need to be there to unload the container, but there are no additional costs in hiring vehicles for you to take the goods, which sometimes means several trips to & from your warehouse.
- Environmental Impact: If we were delivering (for example) 350 No Bolt Bunks to you on our own vehicle, it would take 4 trips. A container delivery is 1 delivery, cutting down on fuel emissions, which can only help the environment.
WHAT CAN I HAVE IN MY CONTAINER?
We have several suppliers of bed frames, and not all suppliers make the same products. For example, our No Bolt Bunk manufacturer cannot make our mesh based bed frames, and vice versa.
Please let us know your requirements, and we will advise you as to what we can offer. The quantities will vary per bed & size.
As a guideline, if you wanted a container of 3ft Contract Mesh frames, we can supply 370 of these; or if you need a container of No Bolt Bunk beds, we can supply 350 of these per container.
WHAT SIZE CONTAINER CAN I ORDER?
We supply 40’ HQ containers. The reason for this is you can get more products on a container, and the price difference between a 20’ and 40’ is not a lot. If you did only want a 20’ please ask for details.